Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Things I am excited about right now:

Tonight, before my run :


x One Flesh by Fiona Samuel.*
x A lambskin leather bag which is in the ether, somewhere on its way to me**
x 50 shots of Instax Mini film. Unopened.
x Bottles and bottles of V in the cupboard.***
x Present ideas for my mother and sister.
x WhatsApp letting me chat international-style with my favourite Katrinka.
x Craigageddon.****
x Tattoo consultation with with my favourite Petra.
x The subsequent tattoo!*****


* Rehearsal number 3 is tonight!
** 82% discounted!
*** My caffeinated beverage of choice (sugar free).
**** Sir C's hair metal birthday bash. I have a guns and roses tee and he has leopard print leggings! Oh there WILL be photos.
***** All will be revealed! Eventually.

3 comments:

  1. I have to get my tattoo sorted. I've been talking a big game with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LEOPARD. PRINT. LEGGINGS.

    OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crumble - Do it! Especially if you've been planning it for a long time.

    Kat - I know, right? He may beg for them to not go on the internet but I think he may lose that fight!

    ReplyDelete