Sunday, March 27, 2011

365 in 2011

Oh Darling 365

Sunday: Outside the Thrift Store
Sunday
Craig and I went out to brunch and to the thrift store. The clothing bin outside urged us to "Bee" aware of Diabetes.

Monday: Prepping for my tattoo consultation
Monday
During bits and pieces of work I cobbled together reference images for my tattoo consultation.

Tuesday: Near the Studio
Tuesday
Graffiti near the tattoo studio. I left feeling excited for what my artist will come up with. Ee!

Wednesday: Lunch with Petra
Wednesday
A pigeon flies in to the door-to-nowhere in Mason's Lane. I was on my way back from lunch with Petra.

Thursday: Train Home
Thursday
Craig was out mountainbiking so I caught the train home.

Friday: Burgerfuel
Friday
A luchador advertising the El Camino burger at BurgerFuel in Lower Hutt.

Saturday: Brighton Pin
Saturday
I finally did something I've been planning on doing for ages. I set out and photographed each of the Tourist Pins I have been collecting since arriving in London in 2007.


&


IMG_2614

No comments:

Post a Comment