Sunday, April 03, 2011

365 in 2011

Oh Darling 365

Sunday: Eastbourne for Auditions
Sunday
It was pouring with rain in the morning but by the time I made it around to Eastbourne for the Oleanna auditions it was bright bright sunshine. Crazy Wellington Autumn.

Monday: Going for a Run
Monday
I got home from work and I was unusually full of energy, so I went for a run. Madness!

Tuesday: I love this Workshop Denim Ad
Tuesday
I love this ad for Workshop Denim. Navy blue glitter & piercing eyes.

Wednesday: I got the part!
Wednesday
I got the part I auditioned for. I was thrilled.

Thursday: Winter's Sweatshirt
Thursday
The last day of March. I found a sweatshirt to see me through winter.

Friday: quite a few lines
Friday
I printed a copy of the Oleanna script and highlighted my lines. There are quite a few.

Saturday: Reading Fashion Magazines
Saturday
I spent a couple of hours reading the Fashion magazines that have been piling up for months. Autumn inspiration.


&


Post shower

No comments:

Post a Comment