Sunday, March 01, 2009

Week Nine

365 in 2009!

Sunday: Relaxing with Laptops
Sunday
Post-Play relaxation, watching True Blood on Craig's laptop while I caught up with my Google Reader.

Monday: Hey Tiki you're so fine
Monday
Craig bought me a hot pink hei tiki to cheer me up.

Tuesday: Behave, behoove, Beehive
Tuesday
Behave, behoove, beehive. Spelling mistake spotted on the security board near my work.

Wednesday: Sticker overkill
Wednesday
Sticker overkill.

Thursday: from the train
Thursday
My favourite clouds, taken from the train.

Friday: Kitten Noses
Friday
Kitten noses!

Saturday: Rainy day Ballerina
Saturday
Rainy day ballerina.


&


Didn't much feel like a self portrait this week

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:05 pm

    KITTEN NOSES oh my gosh the cute, it hurts. Hope you're doing okay - and that is an "I'm exhausted from being super awesome in my purple jumper" sort of pose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? So little and pink. Of course she's actually a very old cat, she's just still kitten sized. Kind of like me!

    It's more of an oh fuck it's Saturday and I haven't taken a self portrait yet and my hair is gross and my face is horrible and it's too cold to wear much other than my AA hoodie and my head is very sad so I may as well just claw at my face for a photo. Hee. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete