Sunday, April 12, 2009

A confession!

Beauty mark
Serious Face


Dear Dearest, Darling, Husband-of-Mine,

You are currently out racing cars (no, seriously, he is) and I have decided that this is the best time, and the best place to confess something.

I may have ...

Woooorrrried


perhaps purchased ....

Worried


a rather large furry hat!!

Giant Furry Hat!


Now, I know you are rolling your eyes and perhaps shaking your fist at the screen but wait, just wait ...

Cute hat!!?!


don't I look freaking adorable in it?

Not exactly Julie Christie


Totally cute.
I should be in Doctor Zhivago!

Blowing a ...kiss!


Love you!
xoxo, Sarah-Rose

Edit!
Because some of you have asked, my eyemakeup was as follows:

Maybelline Line Definer Liquid Eyeliner in Noir
No7 Smokey Eye Palette - the sparkly white one
No7 Extreme Length Mascara
Rimmel Kohl in Pure White (on my lower lid water line and inside corners of my eyes)
aaaand a whole lotta experimenting.

I was also wearing:
MAC Studio Fix foundation
Anna Sui Blusher in 301 (it smells like roses!)
Hello Kitty for MAC Lip Conditioner in Popster

5 comments:

  1. Hee! also, your eye makeup is most adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed... very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! Now it just has to get really really cold so I can wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lurve it!
    Also like Kat said your make up is most fabulous...care to share what you were wearing?

    miss you!
    ax

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! Thank you thank you thank you...

    I dont know if I can pull off the white on the inside of the eye thing, but I'm going to try...talk about inspired!
    ax

    ReplyDelete