Sunday, April 12, 2009

Week Fifteen

365 in 2009!

Saturday: Realising what the sign says
Sunday
Picking Charlotte up from the airport, I caught the moment she realised that our sign read Crabhands!

Monday: Post Funeral Repast
Monday
Post-funeral repast.

Tuesday: Coffee avec ma famille
Tuesday
Coffee in Petone with my family.

Wednesday: Too busy to take a proper photo!
Wednesday
A very very busy day and as such, a ridiculous photo.

Thursday: Baha'i bag in Wellington airport
Thursday
My Baha'i bag at Wellington airport pre check in.

Friday: Craig on Orewa Beach
Friday
Low low tide at Orewa Beach, Craig and I were taking a walk.

Saturday: Cat Camouflage
Saturday
A lazy day waiting to pick up Charlotte (again), Lottie the cat camouflaged amongst the rubble.


&


Self portrait 14
Black and White Post-Funeral.
I love my beauty mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment