Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dearest, Oh Darling, The Internet

I don't know how and I don't know why* but I'm involved in yet another to-do, hullabaloo, revue, production with the Butterfly Creek Theatre Troupe. And our rehearsals are on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Sundays (oh my).

Forgive me, dear Internet, for it seems that in order to keep my head above the metaphorical waters, to distract myself from the reality that I don't live in London, that I haven't for a year, & shan't for oh lord, maybe another year, in order to survive in suburbia, I have heaped the plate of my life right to the edges.
I have rehearsal 2-3 days a week, exercise as often as humanly possible, a yen to trip away up the coast, a week of house sitting, a 7:30-5 job (Dolly Who?), friends, a husband, photography projects, tv-obsessions, a trip to Japan to plan, a storage unit to unpack, a house to furnish on a severe budget**, a pile of books-to-read as tall as my knees, tattoos to plan*** and and and and and and and!

Please ignore that keening sound. It will pass soon.

My cup (plate! damn mixed metaphors) overfloweth. But! I hope (I HOPE) that productivity breeds productivity and that this darling site doesn't fall by the wayside.

xoxo

Sarah-Rose


* that's a lie. I do it because I love it. It's like crack to me.
** Craig-o-potamus and I are moving. In November. Details to follow when they become interesting.
*** Kidding Mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment