Monday, September 20, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 13 - Dear You



Dear Past-Sarah-Rose

Hi there, how are you liking not being around anymore? do you feel left out? I'm quite enjoying being Present-Sarah-Rose.

You sure do like to mess with my mind though, don't you? You're always there as my internal monologue, reminding me of things I did wrong, things I could have done better, making me blush when I'm busy doing nothing-in-particular. That's not the best look. Makes me look a bit crazy.

You were also the one who decided that I shall not be allowed to write about my job on the internet. I know, I know, you are just looking out for me, and Future-Sarah-Rose, but this means I can't, I won't, write about a person, or perhaps it is two, who has/have actually hurt me. So perhaps I'm lashing out at you. I have no one else to whom to address this letter!

I guess that's a good thing. Thinking about people who have hurt me recently and coming up (on the whole) completely blank.

It's not all bad though. You make me doubt myself, but you also had me cut an awesome fringe, and started this whole "eating less and exercising more" thing which has made me feel about a million times better about myself.
So thank you.
Thank you for making me think about how my current actions will affect Future-Sarah-Rose.

Sincerely,
Present-Sarah-Rose

1 comment:

  1. Hee, that's such a cute photo. And I like Present Sarah-Rose even more than Past Sarah-Rose, but probably less than I will like Future Sarah-Rose. :)

    ReplyDelete