Wednesday, September 22, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 15 - iPod/iPhone

photo.PNG


Today I am instructed to put my iPod on shuffle and list the first ten songs which play.
Well I don't have an iPod. I gave it to a friend who couldn't afford one after it turned out I hadn't played a single song in over a year.
But! I do have an iPhone. And it's essentially the same thing.

x The Ghost Who Walks - Karen Elson
x Broken Machine - Zowie
x Beauty Mark - Charlotte Gainsbourg
x Big Poppa - Notorious B.I.G.
x Love is a Losing Game - Amy Winehouse
x In the Sun - She & Him
x Public Service Announcement - Dangermouse
x Flowers Grow Out of My Grave - Dead Man's Bones
x Roxanne - The Knux
x Lullaby - The Cure

p.s. Baby Jayne, remember when you said that there was no need to have an iPod and an iPhone? and I dismissed you? Yea. Turns out you were right.

No comments:

Post a Comment