Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week Thirty-Eight

The Week in Photographs

Sunday: Putting on 6 inch heels to hang out laundry. This is my 152cm life.
Sunday
Putting on 6inch heels to hang out the washing. This is my 152cm tall life.

Monday: Work outfit details
Monday
I was considering taking an outfit photo until I realised that the only mildly interesting things about my outfit were the OPI nailpolish and my Tiffany's necklace.
The necklace was the leaving present from my London job.

Tuesday: Blue sky, sun, and kowhai
Tuesday
Arriving at work, looking up at the blue blue sky through the sun-coloured Kowhai.
This was taken just after 7am.

Wednesday: Late at work, train at dusk.
Wednesday
I stayed late at work and, as Craig had already gone home, I took the train.
The Ngauranga stop (pictured) is my favourite.

Thursday: Hating everything we usually cook, I make bacon and asparagus tagliatelle
Thursday
Every so often I tire of the usual meals my darling husband and I cook. This was one of those days.
And so, we stopped at the supermarket on the way home and I collected the fixings for Jamie Oliver's bacon and asparagus tagliatelle. It was delicious.

Friday: Frost Quote
Friday
Two roads diverged in a wood and I- I took the one less travelled by, and this has made all the difference.

Saturday: Spring walk
Saturday
A sunny spring walk on a Saturday.


&


Half blind! No contacts, no glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment