This afternoon I had a little too much caffeine and a lot of time on my hands.
Actually, it was the other way around but that is hardly the point. The point IS that I have compiled a list of things of which I do not approve. Are you excited? I'm excited.
THINGS OF WHICH I DO NOT APPROVE:
1. Discussion of Golf. Unless it is "Golf is very very boring and I hate it a great deal. With the annoying pants and polo shirts and general tubbiness of the players" in which case, I both concur and approve.
2. Surface piercings. They make me shudder.
4. The phrase "so, you know" being used as a verbal space-filler
5. That I have a bottle of Pinot Noir in the cupboard. I do NOT like red wine especially when it's in the same kind of bottle as one of my favourite white wines. TEASE.
6. That my favourite co-worker is away.
7. Mesclun lettuce.
8. My fringe being too long, my hair being too faded, and my nailpolish being chipped. ALL ON THE SAME DAY. There are not enough hours.
9. Being sensible and responsible and grown up.
*DO NOT GOOGLE THAT. JUST BELIEVE ME. Also. I left the do not google warning all the way down the bottom here just to mess with you. Hee.